Who we are.
About the team at Edward Drummond & Co.
Edward Drummond & Co is a leading provider of consultancy and reseach services across human capital, business planning and strategic analysis for international and UK clients. We are experts in retained executive search and non-executive search, working closely with organisations ranging from multinationals and public sector bodies to SMEs, LLPs, start-ups and non-profit organisations.
Our specialist consulting practice for the legal sector enjoys an international reputation and profile, working with some of the world’s largest law firms, alongside leading City, national and regional practices.
How do we help?
Our mission at Edward Drummond & Co is to take executive search beyond the obvious. To dig deeper and look further to find you proven performers recognised for their ability, foresight, leadership and growth potential, wherever in the world they may be.
Our integrated consultancy offering sets us apart from other executive recruitment firms. Our rigorous approach accesses data often not in the public domain, generating insight into the character, business record and reputation of potential candidates, to give you the edge in decision making.
Our team includes accredited expert witnesses who regularly produce reports for claimants or defendants in ‘loss of earnings, loss of chance or loss of opportunity’ cases.
Truly talented people aren’t restricted by boundaries; they thrive in the international arena. As do we. When you ask us to find you the very best people, we won’t limit our search to your area, or even the country you operate in.
Through our network of international partners across more than 20 global territories, we can identify, reach and engage talent (actively looking or not) anywhere in the world and recruit candidates in most business languages.
Edward Drummond & Co is a member of Agilium Worldwide, a global top 25 executive search group.
Our key people.
An exceptional team built upon expertise and experience.
Whenever you set us an assignment, one of our senior partners will assemble a bespoke team made up of consultants with the most appropriate experience, contacts, market and territory knowledge to deliver against your specific requirements.
Managing Partner and Founder
Daniel has over 20 years’ experience in executive search and is a co-founder of Edward Drummond and Co with an outstanding track record in board and partner level appointments
He acts for a breadth of clients ranging from global tech, engineering and manufacturing companies to Global 100 law firms, specialising in:
- Board level and leadership recruitment.
- Research programmes covering board and partner lateral hires including due diligence, mergers and acquisitions, market mapping, benchmarking and competitor analysis.
- Acting as an accredited expert witness for loss of earnings and loss of opportunity claims, where specialist career and remuneration insight is required.
Senior Partner and Founder
Neill has more than 20 years’ experience in executive search and is a co-founder of Edward Drummond and Co.
He acts for UK and international firms, corporations and not-for-profit, specialising in:
- Board level, leadership recruitment and reference taking.
- Identifying and recruiting non-executive directors and chairmen.
- Fast growth and strategic change including reorganisation and investment at board and senior management levels.
- Succession planning, including market mapping and strategic research and recruitment.
Gareth leads both the research and intelligence consultancy and the legal practice at Edward Drummond & Co. He works with law firms, ranging from domestic UK practices to Magic Circle and Transatlantic Elite, advising on our suite of market research and partner level hiring services, often with an international focus.
In addition, Gareth is the client relationship manager for a range of professional & financial services businesses and regularly engages with our corporate clients on bespoke research initiatives.
Gareth specialises in:
- Business Insight – including new business and competitor analysis, feasibility/market opportunity studies, panel/service provider analysis.
- People Insight – including senior hire due diligence, reference taking, market mapping and benchmarking.
- Search/Recruitment – including lateral partner, team moves and in-house.