We act on either ‘standard’ referencing projects or pre-hire ‘ business planning discussions’ with key individuals for key hires. Third party objectivity can lead to both unbiased information and a cleaner sense of the referees view of the combination of a particular individual with our client. We treat all reference calls with care, recognising that our approach to each referee will reflect on our client and the candidate in question – and that in many cases their sense of buy-in may directly enhance the business development prospects of the hire once on board.
How Can We Help You?
We Seek to Understand:
- The position and influence of the referee
- Their business and its future direction
- Their relationship with the Candidate
- Their views of the candidate across Market Reputation/Position, Personal/Professional Characteristics, Technical and Commercial Capabilities, Business Development, Management and Leadership.
- Their perception of our client and the union.
- The opportunities and challenges they see for the candidate in the new role
- Their thoughts on integration recruitments
Contact Us Today.
Discover Our People Insight.
Generating views relating to the structure and depth of a given market, the key individuals therein and your teams position in comparison.
• Due Diligence
• Market Mapping
Analysing market views of the opportunity within a given market in the context of
your specific business, its structure,
capabilities and objectives.
• Competitor Analysis
• Feasibility Studies
• Client Listening
• New Business Analysis
• Service Provider Analysis
A committed approach to identifying and securing the most suitable candidates. Representing your business with integrity and authenticity. Treating candidates with care.
• Executive search
• Non-executive search
• Candidate Management