Construction executive search.
The built environment recruitment specialists.
At Edward Drummond & Co, our construction executive search consultants have a long-established and in-depth understanding of this competitive industry. Our extensive knowledge enables us to seek out the leaders of tomorrow and access untapped corners of the market (and the world) to find you the highest calibre of talent.
The Built Environment in the UK and internationally is constantly evolving, causing skills shortages as well as market shifts. This has created a highly aggressive market, in which businesses are competing for a limited pool of talented people to bring innovation to their companies.
Our construction industry clients have one thing in common: the need to find leaders with the track record, confidence and ability to make a real difference within this volatile and competitive landscape.
International integrated search solutions.
Our experience in the built environment.
Our experience in the built environment stretches back over twenty-five years. We have grown alongside many leading companies, developing an accrued industry network that is second to none. We have a wealth of experience in solving most leadership or succession planning challenges and bring this know-how and a get-it-done attitude to every assignment.
We can help you develop and strengthen your senior management team across all functions, finding and hiring candidates for Board level and senior roles, including:
- Non-executive directors
- Business leaders
- Senior managers and specialists critical to their organisations
- International, national and regional construction contractors – buildings, infrastructure, bridges, marine, homes, geotechnical, highways, rail, M&E, energy, chemical & process and water
- Consultants and service providers
- FTSE 100 and regional house builders
- Retirement sector
- Water – design & build (infrastructure and industrial projects), technologists and services