Providing our clients with the best information, quickly.
We work to a tried and trusted search strategy, founded on decades of experience, that delivers great results in a variety of sectors. And if the parameters of an assignment change, we’re agile and experienced enough to adapt and excel. Take a look at some of our recent case studies.
Consulting case study
Insight: The right approach to avoiding the wrong decision. Keeping a key business development opportunity on track.
To provide information to assist in decision-making around the potential recruitment of a senior level partner, based in mainland Europe. Partner considered with the remit of developing a key aspect of the firm’s Corporate Finance Practice globally, whilst taking a lead role in respect of ‘in-country’ growth.
- Leading international legal firm
- Over 30 offices
- Turnover: Over £1 billion
An objective analysis of the candidate’s market profile, business development potential and team building abilities to validate both a £2.5 million (minimum) recruitment investment and inform the successful delivery of key business strategy.
To gather an in-depth and corroborated understanding of the candidate’s soft skills, including relationship-building and leadership potential, without alerting the market as to the potential move.
In-depth discussions with broad range of contributors, including clients, colleagues, and associated professionals on subjects that would discreetly elicit genuine commentary regarding the candidate’s personal characteristics.
- Objective commentary consistently reflected the challenges and difficulties which colleagues found in working alongside the candidate. Uncovering a clear weakness in relationship building and management, where a number of potential future recruitment targets would be actively opposed to joining the firm if this individual were on board.
- International legal firm avoided a significant investment in a candidate without team-building potential.
- The opportunity for investment in Corporate Finance expansion remained viable and on-track with the firm focusing on other targets.
“Responsive, discreet and cost-effective… the information Edward Drummond has provided has been exact, objective and absolutely invaluable”
We set our sights on finding the best candidates, talented individuals who tick all the boxes.