Executive search case study:
Recruiting the Head of Investor Relations for a large financial services company.
To secure an expert Head of Investor Relations for a large Financial Services company, 3 months prior to an IPO.
- Soon-to-be FTSE 250 business
- Headquartered in UK
- Urgent and immediate requirement to engage with potential institutional investors
- Proven Investor Relations professional
- Excellent track record in financial services
- Strong intelligence
- Clear understanding of procedures and regulations around an IPO
- Ability to integrate seamlessly with senior management team
- Immediately available
- Willingness to take a contract offered for just 6 months
In-depth conversations with industry bodies and organizations across both London’s financial and IR sectors through a concerted, comprehensive and confidential telephone campaign.
- Rapid identification of key experts in their field
- Simultaneous checks on availability
- A short list of 3 candidates presented within 2 weeks
- New Head of Investor Relations at his desk just 14 days later
- 3 months on, and Chief Executive delighted with contribution